Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hello Pinterest!

Hey Luvs!
So I am not only jumping back into blogging but I am rediscovering pinterest as well! I have really been missing out : )
I really feel it has become way better than when I was into it a while ago. I am actually REALLY excited to gain inspiration for our home. I feel like there are so many AMAZING styles and ideas out there and I am just a student to absorb it all. This is what I am loving right now...
I mean those chairs, that lamp!
I am obsessed with these floors...
And I have to admit if it has black and white and some gold in there, I am in love!
Love you guys! xo


2 comments:

elaine said...

Just stumbled across your blog! Adorable. I'm a fan already.

Sarah said...

Welcome back Leah! :) I'm glad to see you blogging again! I'm looking forward to catching up with your home projects.